Ogden, UT — Children in kindergarten through the sixth grade are invited to enter the Ogden Nature Center’s annual Earth Day Art Poster Contest. There is no entry fee. This year’s theme is “Earth’s Pollinators.” This is a fun opportunity for children to show their love of nature through art. All entries will be exhibited in the L.S. Peery Education Building at the Ogden Nature Center starting on Earth Day, April 20, through May 24, 2019. Prizes will be awarded. Posters are due April 6, 2019.
• Entries must be 9” x 12” with the theme “Earth’s Pollinators.”
• Please do not glue anything onto your poster.
• On the back, please include your name (first and last), school, grade (k-6), teacher, home phone number and project title.
• Entries must be received at the Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street, Ogden, UT 84404 no later than 4:00 p.m. Saturday, April 6, 2019.
• Late entries may not be judged.
• There is no fee to enter.
Entries will not be returned but may be picked up May 20 through May 24. After May 24th, contest entries will become property of the Ogden Nature Center.
Prizes will be awarded to three winners in each grade, with one grand prize per grade. The winners will be invited to an awards program on Earth Day, April 20th, at 11:00 a.m. Teachers who work on this project with their class and submit entries from their entire class, will be entered in a drawing to win a free wildlife presentation in the classroom!
This contest is sponsored by Ogden City Arts/Ogden City Corporation, Bloom Recyclers, Northrop Grumman, Elliott-Hall Company and the Standard-Examiner.