ITT’s Enidine brand to highlight new Motion Control Technologies and Upgraded RoHS-Compliant Wire Rope Isolators.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$ITT—ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) and its Enidine brand will highlight its vast portfolio of highly engineered industrial motion control solutions for the manufacturing and construction industries at the CON/AGG – IFPE 2020 (CON/AGG 2020) (IFPE 2020) show in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 10–14. The company will present its latest innovative technologies in the South Hall, Booth S82200.
As a market leader in diverse industries, Enidine has a strong reputation for delivering products that are reliable, durable, and efficient. Its highly engineered adaptable motion control products meet the growing needs of today’s global industrial marketplace.
“We are constantly improving our product offerings, most recently by integrating highly engineered industrial shock absorbers with wireless technology such as our Sentinel series lineup,” said Greg Herman, Director of Sales at Enidine. “We provide an innovative approach for predictive maintenance and real-time reporting of shock absorber status to engineers and maintenance personnel. This provides the end-user with a robust solution for optimizing and monitoring equipment in normal daily operations or an emergency runaway condition.”
“With a growing need for environmentally friendly products, we have recently upgraded our wire rope isolator product line with RoHS-compliant components,” said Brad Griffin, Product Line Manager for Industrial Products at Enidine. “With our already popular RoHS-compliant ECO Series shock absorbers, we felt this was the next natural evolution for our wire rope offerings, allowing our global partners to benefit from this important environmental improvement to the design and materials.”
During the event, Enidine will demonstrate its innovative energy absorption, vibration isolation and noise attenuation products and solutions, including:
- Wire Rope Isolators: Control damaging vibration and noise within machinery and equipment. Constructed of stainless steel cable and RoHS-compliant aluminum retaining bars, Enidine wire rope isolators are corrosion resistant and completely unaffected by oil, chemicals, abrasives, ozone or temperature extremes.
- HD/HDN Shock Absorbers: These heavy-duty shock absorbers protect equipment from large impacts and are available in a wide variety of stroke lengths and damping characteristics to meet stringent deceleration requirements.
- Mid-Bore Series Shock Absorbers: Complete with an internal orifice design, these shock absorbers provide deceleration with efficient damping characteristics. Long-lasting and reliable, available in both non-adjustable fixed damping and adjustable models that feature a design that lets you fine-tune your desired damping.
- DA/ADA Rate Controls: Used to regulate the speed or time required for a mechanism to move from one position to another, these rate controls leverage proven technology to enhance performance in a variety of product applications.
- Air Springs: Highly durable, precisely engineered and cost-effective, our air springs provide superior quality and performance with time-tested designs and advanced materials.
- Custom Elastomers: Dramatic noise reduction and vibration isolation are achieved with our elastomeric isolation mounts. In combination with our other shock and vibration isolation offerings, they allow systems to perform more smoothly, quietly, and with less downtime.
Enidine representatives will be available for meetings throughout the event at Booth S8220 in the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information regarding Enidine’s industrial shock and vibration solutions, please visit www.enidine.com.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the transportation, industrial, and oil and gas markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2019 revenues of $2.85 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
About ITT’s Connect and Control Technologies Business
ITT’s Connect and Control Technologies business designs and manufactures harsh-environment connectors and critical energy absorption, motion, flow and environmental control components. Through leading brands such as Aerospace Controls, BIW Connector Systems, Cannon, Compact, Conoflow, Enidine, Matrix Composites, Neo-Dyn and Veam, the business serves customers in the aerospace, defense, infrastructure, energy, automation, transportation and industrial markets.