Domo Named a Leading Solution for Reinventing Operations and Transforming Business Models
SILICON SLOPES, Utah–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#analytics—Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO), provider of the Domo Business Cloud, announced today that it has been named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Marketing Analytics Solutions for Q3 2020. Domo has made this list for six consecutive years as a top-rated solution for early adopter and fast-follower organizations.
The Constellation ShortList considers the following criteria for inclusion:
- Ease of use and setup for nontechnical users (marketers) with functional options for developers and analysts
- Ability to ingest and report on marketing and advertising data across all online and offline interactions and campaigns
- Robust marketing attribution, forecasting and predictive analytics capabilities
- Customizable role-based dashboards
- Easy-to-create visualizations across a wide range of chart and graph types
- Integration with sales force automation, marketing automation, advertising platforms and other customer data sources for consolidated customer engagement visibility
- Extensibility through ecosystem of third-party integration apps
- Facilitate data collaboration and interrogation with other marketers and cross-functional teams
- Security, authentication tools, role-based access, data governance and lineage tracking
- Intelligent models built from user-defined core business metrics
- Anywhere accessibility across desktop and mobile
- AI and ML to assist with data ingestion, analysis and decision intelligence
- Product vision and roadmap
- Post-sale support and community
“In an era of rapidly changing technology, pay to play research, and paywall required rankings, The Constellation ShortList portfolio gives prospects and customers an easy to use list and criteria to build their own vendor selection short list,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research. “The vendors on this list represent the best of the best for their category. We’ve identified the top vendors to consider based on technology investment, use cases, strategic vision, customer value, executive leadership and price.”
“Amid today’s economic environment, it’s vital for marketers to have a real-time view into company performance and the surrounding market context so that they can make adjustments on the fly and improve ROI,” said John Mellor, chief strategy officer at Domo. “With 1,000+ API connectors, the Domo Business Cloud allows marketers to easily combine systems and data from across departments and from any source to get a real-time understanding of how marketing is performing and modernize how they do business.”
This recognition marks Domo’s 10th Constellation ShortList placement. Products and services named to the Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria for this category as determined through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. The portfolio is updated at least once per year as the analyst team deems necessary based on market conditions.
For more information, visit www.domo.com.
Domo is the Business Cloud, empowering organizations of all sizes with BI leverage at cloud scale, in record time. With Domo, BI-critical processes that took weeks, months or more can now be done on-the-fly, in minutes or seconds, at unbelievable scale. For more information about how Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) helps its customers go fast, go big and go bold, visit www.domo.com. You can also follow Domo on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Domo, Domo Business Cloud and Domo is the Business Cloud are registered trademarks of Domo, Inc.