● Report highlights Velocity Global’s ‘turnkey’ solution
● Recognizes company’s ability to meet immediate and future client needs
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Velocity Global was named a “Leader” of International PEO (Professional Employer Organization) providers by prominent analyst firm NelsonHall. In the report released today, NelsonHall details Velocity Global’s delivery of immediate benefits to its clients, as well as its ability to meet future client requirements.
NelsonHall’s Principal Analyst for HR Technology & Services, Pete Tiliakos, said: “Through its deep global expansion expertise which spans 185 countries, including a unique cross-border M&A support offering and a maturing technology platform, Velocity Global has established itself as a leader in global employer of record services. This was further validated through high client satisfaction ratings for both its ability to deliver immediate benefits as well as its perceived ability to meet client future needs.”
Velocity Global enables companies to seize business opportunities outside of their domestic geographic footprint. As an International PEO provider, Velocity Global serves as an Employer of Record for clients to utilize its compliant global infrastructure for an international workforce without the need to set up a foreign legal entity.
The report highlights the following strengths for Velocity Global:
- Turnkey Solution: The company delivers a “turnkey” compliant global expansion solution including a rapidly deployable, tech-enabled, HR and payroll delivery model in support of 185 countries with 70 percent of client workers managed through its legal entities.
- Cross-border M&A: Velocity Global offers support for clients with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures to help facilitate cross-border and carve-out transactions in conjunction with its International PEO services model. This enables clients to achieve more timely deal execution and close.
- Technology: The company offers a modern technology platform for centralizing its International PEO services data and harmonizing the UX across clients and workers, supported by steady investments in roadmap initiatives to further enhance its capabilities.
- Deep Expertise: Founded in 2014, Velocity Global was an early International PEO provider, underpinned by deep expertise in global expansion and compliance, supported through a growing footprint of global legal entities.
Velocity Global founder and CEO, Ben Wright said: “We’re honored NelsonHall’s comprehensive analysis affirms what we do every day, helping companies find the right markets and hire top talent around the world. Our team empowers our clients to focus on their people and their business by simplifying compliance and adding flexibility. Our growth is fueled by the growth of our clients and the talent of our team.”
The recognition from NelsonHall comes on the heels of Velocity Global’s announcement of its European headquarters in Amsterdam to serve clients expanding into Europe at twice the rate of 2019.
Velocity Global’s corporate headquarters are in Denver, Colorado with approximately 250 employees across 14 countries.
ABOUT VELOCITY GLOBAL
Velocity Global is the leading provider of global employment solutions that has reinvented the way companies expand overseas. With unrivaled expertise in over 185 countries, Velocity Global delivers end-to-end services and best-in-class support to help companies confidently navigate the entire lifecycle of international business. To ensure a compliant, efficient, and flexible international expansion, Velocity Global provides a comprehensive suite of global services that includes International PEO, Entity Setup and Support, Global Talent Acquisition, Immigration, and Consulting.
NelsonHall is the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in digital operations transformation. With analysts in the U.S., U.K., and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, primary research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth and insight of its analysis.
Velocity Global Media Contact:
+1 (720) 650-4348
NelsonHall Media Contact: