Company Forecasts Exponential Growth in 2021 Driven by Delivering Best-in-Class Capital Markets Software and Global Expansion
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Altvia, a market-leading provider of cloud-based CRM, deal management, investor lifecycle, and portal systems for private capital market firms, achieved triple-digit growth quarter-over-quarter in Q4 2020. The company’s accelerating momentum is catalyzed by private and public capital market firms rapidly adapting to new, complex opportunities elevating the LP and investor experience, coordinating remote fund management and business development teams, and more granular monitoring of portfolio companies and deal flow pipelines.
Altvia 2020 News:
- Increased sales bookings 80%+ year-over-year
- Closed 22 new logo accounts in the past 4 months, with 14% of the new accounts based in Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pac
- Achieved net retention results of 108%
- Grew its engineering team by 4-fold, and doubled its operational staff headcount to support growth and strategic initiatives
Hauled-in industry awards for:
- Most Promising Capital Markets Technology Solution
- Buy-Side Technology Award for Best Customer Relationship Management System
- Silver Stevie International Business Award
“The pandemic created a seismic shift for global capital market firms to make improvements in their digital systems initiatives focused on faster cycle fundraising, elevating the LP experience, and fund managers value creation across their portfolio,” stated Kevin Kelly, founder and CEO of Altvia. “We’re well-positioned to achieve approximately 100% growth in our SaaS book of business in 2021.”
Altvia, backed by Bow River Capital, is a market-leading provider for investor and deal management systems specifically built for private capital market firms. Founded in 2006, Altvia has hundreds of clients and supports over 40,000 LP investors. The company’s mobile-optimized platform (AIM, ShareSecure, Correspond, and Answers) is transforming the way GP’s deliver continuous value, real-time decision support, and secure communications to their valued constituents. Marquee firms across multiple verticals, including IVP, Livingbridge, Tailwater Capital, and RCP Advisors, trust Altvia to optimize operational functions and enable critically important communications. Learn more at www.altvia.com, or follow the company on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Brie Aletto, email@example.com, 317.250.4345