Log360 Helps Security Teams Discover and Resolve Security Incidents Faster
- Define custom response workflows for each type of security incident
- Track workflow execution through a centralized incident workflow dashboard
- Download a free, 30-day trial of Log360 at http://bit.ly/32CKWxY
PLEASANTON, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ManageEngine, the IT management division of Zoho Corporation, today announced that its comprehensive SIEM solution, Log360, can now launch automated response measures to security incidents. This feature dramatically reduces the workload of security teams, and can potentially contain the scale of an attack.
ManageEngine will be showcasing Log360’s automated incident response at Black Hat USA 2019, booth number 1365, in Las Vegas from August 7-8.
According to the IBM-Ponemon 2019 Cost of a Data Breach Report, the average lifecycle of a data breach, or the time taken to identify and contain it, is 279 days. Once a breach was detected, 73 of those days were spent containing it. The study also found that companies saved more than $1.2 million when the lifecycle of the data breach was less than 200 days, highlighting the need for faster incident detection and response. Automated responses, such as shutting down compromised systems or disabling malicious user accounts, help organizations contain breaches more quickly.
“With incident response automation, security teams don’t have to perform standard, repetitive response measures anymore,” said Manikandan Thangaraj, director of program management at ManageEngine. “They experience less alert fatigue, discover actual threats sooner and have more bandwidth to deal with high-level security challenges. All of this helps cut down incident response time, and ultimately reduces the overall cost of a breach.”
From Detection to Response: End-to-End Incident Management with Log360
With Log360’s new automated incident response feature, IT teams can associate predefined or custom workflows with security alerts to automate standard incident response measures. Log360 provides automated responses through incident workflows, which lay out the sequence of steps to be taken following a security incident.
In addition to this new functionality, Log360 continues to offer several advanced features to detect, manage and respond to security incidents, including:
- In-depth security analytics: Derive actionable insights from network events using over 1,200 predefined report and alert profiles, and more than 30 predefined correlation rules. Log360 supports log sources from physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- Real-time threat intelligence: Detect malicious entities interacting with the network based on the latest threat intelligence from reliable STIX/TAXII-based threat feeds.
- User and entity behavior analytics: Leverage machine learning-based analytics to identify high-risk users and devices. Identify potential insider threats, compromised accounts or data exfiltration attempts.
- Streamlined incident management: Use the built-in ticketing console to assign and track incident tickets, or forward incident information to third-party help desk software.
Pricing and Availability
Automated incident response is available immediately in the latest version of Log360. Pricing for Log360 starts at $795/year, and the product is available for download at http://bit.ly/32CKWxY. A free, 30-day trial version is also available for download.
Log360 is a one-stop solution for all log management and network security challenges. This solution offers real-time log collection, analysis, monitoring, correlating and archiving capabilities that help protect confidential data, thwart internal security threats and combat external attacks. To help meet the most essential security, auditing and compliance demands, Log360 comes with over 1,200 predefined reports and alert criteria. For more information on Log360, visit www.manageengine.com/log-management.
ManageEngine is the enterprise IT management division of Zoho Corporation. Established and emerging enterprises – including 9 of every 10 Fortune 100 organizations – rely on our real-time IT management tools to ensure optimal performance of their IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. We have offices worldwide, including the United States, the Netherlands, India, Singapore, Japan, China, and Australia as well as a network of 200+ global partners to help organizations tightly align their businesses and IT. For more information, please visit www.manageengine.com; follow the company blog at blogs.manageengine.com and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/manageengine, Facebook at www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and Twitter @ManageEngine.
(925) 924-9500, ext. 7292